The IAMCP has now entered a worldwide agreement with Dynasource. The intention is that IAMCP’s members will get privileged access to the P2P platform provided by Dynasource and that by partnering the combined network will grow which will benefit the Microsoft partner ecosystem in general.
IAMCP will actively promote Dynasource to the their members and they will enjoy their own private network within the Dynasource platform. A platform like Dynasource is fundamental for finding new partners to do business with and thanks to the platform it is possible to do a lighter due diligence on potential partners.
In today’s world, networking and collaboration with others is fundamental for long term success. Our focus with this partnership is to create cross border opportunities because that opens up new geographical markets for our members.
With this strategic partnership the value of being an IAMCP members is significantly increased as we will be able to provide more business opportunities for our members that will build new important revenue streams.
IAMCP Chairman, Per Werngren says:
- IAMCP is the world class community for Microsoft Partners endorsed by Microsoft, and Dynasource is the platform endorsed by Microsoft for P2P networking online so it makes sense that we partner together.
- By joining forces with Dynasource we see that our combined networks will reach the level of criticial mass. Size is important because you cannot network alone and the number of opportunities will increase exponential when a network grows.
- And business is done by people that trust each other – that was instrumental for this deal between us.
Dynasource Founding Partner, Richard Bross says:
- I remember becoming an IAMCP partner myself, 15 years ago…main reason to join was the “frontrunner image” the IAMCP evangelized.
- Now, after co-founding Dynasource, 3 years ago, it is with great pride and pleasure to be part of this visionary partner group with a very strategic and committed partnership! We believe it is time to open up the partner ecosystem and become more transparent and willing to network on different levels. Dynasource provides the partners a double-sided, cloud PSA marketplace, both for trusted collaboration as well as flexible talent sourcing. This is all done anonymously and based on skills.
Microsoft Worldwide Partner Group, General Manager, Gavriella Schuster says:
- “One of our goals with the Microsoft Partner Network is to help connect partners with each other so that they can grow their portfolios together and capitalize on new opportunities. We’re excited at the prospects this agreement will provide in helping partners connect with one another and find the right resources they need to further cultivate their businesses.” – Gavriella Schuster, General Manager of Microsoft’s Worldwide Partner Group
IAMCP Worldwide Chairman
Per Werngren, IAMCP International Treasurer
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone: +46 708 72 32 05
IAMCP Dynasource Committee Chair
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP) is the leading rganization for business networking in the Microsoft partner eco-system with 100+ chapters in over 40 countries around the globe. IAMCP members represent the trusted, independent voice of the Microsoft partner community. IAMCP members have the ability to influence Microsoft, government legislators and the media. Through regular activities and online events, members are able to discuss partner experiences, share best practices, and learn from colleagues in order to improve and develop their businesses.
For additional information, please visit www.iamcp.org. For Press enquiries, please contact the PR Team at email@example.com
Dynasource is a trusted P2P platform of Microsoft partners & professionals for collaboration opportunities. Membership provides access to a worldwide network of available flex capacity to support business goals and ambitions. Talent that enables members to build stronger propositions and to operate different, larger and more divers projects for their customers.
Our goal is to deliver a powerful tool in bringing professionals and partners together, indifferent from the way that they are part of the ecosystem. Dynasource aims to create meaningful connections that lead to effective and efficient ways of resource partnerships.
For additional information, please visit dynasource.com. For Press enquiries, please contact the PR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org